Friday 20 May 2016

Ladies' Night & Planning the Community's Summer Social - June 2nd, 2016

Hi Neighbourhood Ladies,
 
I am charged of planning the Queensway Terrace South/Ridgeview Community Association’s SUMMER SOCIAL to be held on Sunday, June 26th, 2-4pm.
 
Therefore, I invite you to join me at Milestones Pinecrest (1080 Baxter Rd.) on Thursday, June 2nd at 7:30pm to plan this wonderful event with me, have a drink, and mingle!  I promise that it will take very little effort from each one willing to help!  And, if you can’t commit, come anyways, I’d love to have your input and chat!
 
Please RSVP by Monday, May 30th if you plan to attend as I have the confirm the reservation.  To RSVP send an email to the QTSRCA email address at qtsrcommunity@gmail.com.
 
Wishing you a beautiful summer with your families!
                                                                                                            
Manon DeRepentigny
Events & Recreation Committee
Queensway Terrace South/Ridgeview Community Association

No comments:

Post a Comment